I work intuitively but incorporate the NO HANDS® Massage approach which offers deep, systemic release through an ergonomic, zero-strain approach to touch. This is achieved without the use of force, but mindfully with powerful yet sensitive pressure through the use of arms and body weight.
You can enjoy your massage clothed (seated or lying) or with oil and skin on skin contact.
• Nurture: Envelops your tissues in flowing, soothing strokes – the ultimate in relaxation.
• Replenish: Uses very gentle and slow massage strokes – perfect if you’re suffering from exhaustion and need time to replenish and recharge.
• Connect: Uses deep and slow strokes to help you reconnect mind and body once again.
• Structure: Uses powerful and deep strokes to loosen and free up your spine, neck and hips.
• Sports and Deep tissue: massage on specific areas of the body.
• Detox: Triggers your body’s own natural detox ability by combining aspects of both the Colon and the Reflex treatments.
• Reflex: Stimulates reflexes on your feet that are as ancient as touch itself – which can affect your whole body.
• Colon: A uniquely gentle and naturopathic massage of your belly – allowing the muscles of this major elimination organ to regain health and balance, naturally.